NOTICE: Section 4(2)(a) of the Stormwater Management Ordinance, dealing with runoff reduction, is not currently being implemented by the City of Lewisburg, as allowed by the Tennessee Department of Environment and Conservation, Division of Water Resources. If you have any questions, please contact Buck Beard at (931) 359-1544.
Enforcement Response Plan
A Land Distrubance Permit is required when any activity on property that results in a change in the existing soil cover (both vegetative and non-vegetative) and/or the existing soil topography. Land-disturbing activities include, but not limited to, development, redevelopment, demolition, construction, reconstruction, clearing, grading, filling, and excavation. If the land disturbance is more than one (1) acre, a State permit will also be required.
- Stormwater Protection Permit Application Process
- Commercial Land Disturbance Permit (Long)
- Small Residential Land Disturbance Permit (Short)
- Plat Specifications for Submittal
- NPDES General Permit for Discharges of Stormwater Associated With Construction Activities
- NPDES General Permit for Discharges From Small Municipal Separate Storm Sewer Systems
Active Construction Site Plans
- Beechwood Estates Phase 2 Farm Bureau
- Midway Borrow Site Hulshof Grove Sec 1
- Minth Tennessee International King's Landing
- Vulcan Holdings, LLC Lewisburg Dental Clinic
- Southview Section 4 Berry Plastics
- McCord Subdivision
- 5150 Race Trailer, Inc.
Endangered Species Review
Fact Sheets, Handbooks, & Manuals
- Tennessee NPDES General Permit for Discharges of Stormwater Associated with Construction Activities (CGP) Fact Sheet
- Management & Design Guidance Manual
- Erosion & Settlement Control Handbook